Welcome to Iteratively's documentation! This will get you up to speed on the product and show you how to start instrumenting your application.
Iteratively helps companies define, track, and verify their product analytics. It ensures analytics events are captured correctly and consistently across all teams and platforms, and enables teams to use their analytics with no need for cleanup or worrying about data integrity and trustworthiness.
For PMs, data analysts, and other data consumers, Iteratively provides an always up-to-date Tracking Plan for the entire company. It replaces ad-hoc spreadsheets and wiki pages with one centralized Tracking Plan app. It minimizes turnaround time with engineering when adding and changing events, and enforces taxonomy standards and conventions across all teams.
For developers, Iteratively provides a toolkit that simplifies and accelerates the process of instrumenting analytics across one or more products. It automatically generates a type-safe tracking library according to the latest spec, lints code to make sure analytics events are tracked correctly, and exposes a unified API that removes the need to understand the ins and outs of each analytics provider.
We've broken out our documentation into the following sections to help you get started.
- Getting Started - Overview of Iteratively and the documentation.
- What Is A Tracking Plan? - Learn why a tracking plan is key to your analytics strategy.
- Creating Your Tracking Plan - How to get started creating your tracking plan with Iteratively.
- Using the Itly CLI - How to install to quickly and correctly instrument tracking code in your apps.
- Interacting With The SDK - How to configure the SDK for your specific platform and language.
- Best Practices - Tips on how to get the most out of your analytics tracking.
- Migration Guide - How to migrate your existing tracking over to Iteratively.
- Import & Export the Schema - Integrate Iteratively with your existing engineering workflows.
- Managing Your Account - Available options to configure within your account.
- FAQ - Common questions that folks have about Iteratively.
- Help - Have any questions? We're here to help!
Glad to have you onboard!
Have any questions or need help? Contact us, or reach out to us on Intercom!
Want more guidance?
For a more hands-on overview of Iteratively, schedule some time and we'll show you a demo and answer any questions that you might have.