You can integrate Iteratively with your existing tools to streamline your analytics workflow. The following options can be configured within Settings.
To keep your team on the same page you can configure notifications to be sent to a shared Slack channel. To enable this integration you'll need to:
- In the Slack app menu, click on "Settings & administration" and "Manage apps".
- Select "Custom Integrations" and add a new incoming web hook configuration.
- Choose a channel to which the alerts should be sent.
- Copy the Webhook URL that's provided.
- Go to the Integrations page.
- Select "Add" from the list.
- Insert your Webhook URL, and optionally type a channel name.
- Once you save, you're all set.
With the Mixpanel integration enabled when you publish a new version of your tracking plan we'll sync your analytics schema so all of your metadata like description, tags, etc. show up inside of Mixpanel. This makes it easy to manage your schema in one place and have it populate in the tool your team uses for analysis.
There are a few steps required to enable the feature:
Create a Service Account in Mixpanel. Iteratively will use this "system account" to authenticate
- Visit your Mixpanel Project Settings and navigate to Service Accounts
- Add a Service Account and name it iteratively
- Note down the Username and Secret as you'll use them in the next step
Set up the integration in Iteratively
- Visit your Iteratively Settings and navigate to Integrations
- Click Add in the Mixpanel section
- Paste the Username and Secret from the previous step and type in your Project ID (a 7-digit number you can copy-paste from your Mixpanel URL)
Once you've added the integration, Iteratively will immediately upload your existing tracking plan to Mixpanel. Later, when you publish new versions of your tracking plan, those changes will upload as well.
Amplitude (coming soon)
With the Amplitude integration enabled when you publish a new version of your tracking plan we'll sync your analytics schema so all of your metadata like description, categories, etc. show up inside of Amplitude.
Bitbucket (coming soon)
When you publish a new version we'll auto create a pull request for your development team that includes the latest analytics changes.
Jira (coming soon)
When you publish a new version we'll automatically create a ticket for your team that includes instrumentation instructions and the list of changes for that version.