The best companies rely on analytics data to drive growth each and every day. That's why we're building a platform to solve the all too common problem caused by bad data: 'garbage in, garbage out'. We are making it easy for teams to quickly capture clean, consistent analytics they can trust.
We've built a product that helps analysts, devs, and product managers define, track, and validate their team's analytics. We have big plans and need your help to take this vision to the next level! We're a quickly growing startup run by serial founders and backed by world-class investors. Join us!
What you'll be doing
As the first member of our sales team, we’re looking for an entrepreneurial and driven individual to pioneer our sales strategy, lay the operational groundwork and close early deals. Initially the role will include significant legwork to prospect leads, working closely with the founders to run the sales cycles. As you help build out the sales process, you’ll be the dominant driver of revenue growth and a brand ambassador acting as the foundational entry-point for our customers. You’ll play an integral role in building the foundation of our future sales organization.
This is a great opportunity for a true self-starter who can embrace ambiguity and a “0 to 1” mentality. This is very much a “roll-up-your-sleeves” and do the work type role. You will have a lot of freedom and responsibility in shaping the future sales playbook for Iteratively and direct support from the leadership team.
- Prospect targeted leads using a multi-channel approach of email, phone and LinkedIn
- Develop leads into high-value opportunities and tightly manage the sales cycle to close those opportunities
- Build trusted relationships up and down the organizations of your target accounts
- Listen intently to understand customer pain points
- Coordinate closely with the Growth lead to create account-based sales and marketing strategies
- Provide a phenomenal customer experience for Iteratively’s’s prospective customers
- Offer thought leadership and expertise to apply Iteratively’s solution to solve a customer’s current data issues
- Keep CRM up-to-date with customer information, forecasts and pipeline data to track progress toward goals and learn more about our processes
- Manage a high-volume of inbound and outbound communications
- Experiment with customer targeting, messaging and sales processes to help write the future Iteratively Sales playbook
- Exceed quarterly sales targets
Helpful skills and experience
- At least 3+ years of B2B sales experience with a proven track record of selling technology solutions to executive-level enterprise customers
- Experience prospecting leads, ideally in a SDR capacity
- Passion for data and be able to speak to pain points that Product Managers, Engineers and Analysts have with accurately tracking customer data
- High-energy, dedication and persistence through sales cycles
- Clear written and verbal communication skills along with the ability to craft compelling presentations for both technical and business audiences
- Customer empathy to listen and understand the unique needs of customers
- Adaptability to try new ways of doing things with the ability to learn from failures and move on
- A commitment to learning
- Experience working for a high-growth stage startup (ideal but not required)
Perks & benefits
- Competitive salary plus equity.
- Remote-first culture.
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage. (US only currently)
- Unlimited vacation policy
- 3 months of family leave for all parents.
- Yearly company retreats.
How to apply
This is a full time remote role, you can live and work wherever you like!
If the opportunity sounds exciting and you have the experience necessary, then please apply by writing [email protected] and include a cover letter and resume highlighting relevant work.